PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French media group Lagardere said on Monday it had sold 3.59 million shares in carmaker Renault at 38.37 euros per share. A Lagardere spokesman added the sale of the stake confirmed its decision to pull out of the auto business. The announcement came after dealers said earlier on Monday investment bank Lehman Brothers was placing 3.6 million shares, or a 1.26 percent stake in Renault, on behalf of Lagardere. Lagardere was one of a group of French firms that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lagardere says sold 3.59 mln Renault shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.