PARIS, June 25 (Reuters) - France's Lagardere Group SCA said on Wednesday it was in advanced talks with Italian car designer Pininfarina to sell parts of its Matra Autombile car assembly unit. Lagardere, which in February announced it was closing Matra, said in a statement it was in negotiations to sell the unit's engineering, experimentation and prototype assets to Pininfarina. It said several industrial players from France and abroad had expressed interest but that Pininfarina's bid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lagardere in talks with Pininfarina over car unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.