By Andreas Cremer PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Italian super sports car maker Lamborghini is bracing for flat vehicle sales next year as the global economic slowdown weighs on luxury purchases in key markets including China. Lamborghini, owned by the German Volkswagen automotive group, expects 2012 sales of its two model lines, the new Aventador and the Gallardo, to post double-digit growth from last year's 1,602 global deliveries, Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini 2013 vehicle sales slow to low gear-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642