FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - Lamborghini, a unit of Volkswagen's Audi AG, reported pretax profit almost quadrupled in the first half to 26.4 million euros ($36.1 million), already eclipsing the record 18.1 million earned in all of 2006. "The company came one step closer to its target of being the most profitable super sports car manufacturer in the world," it said in a statement on Friday, adding that last year's first-half profit totalled 6.9 million before tax. The Italian company is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini already eclipses 2006 profit in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642