By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, July 25 (Reuters) - Italian luxury car maker Lamborghini said it lifted gross profit by nearly a third in the first half of the year, thanks to higher sales, better products and bigger margins. It also reiterated its 2008 forecast for a 5 percent rise in unit sales. Chief Executive Stephan Winkelmann said the company had already surpassed its target of matching the 10 percent gross profit margin it achieved last year. "We are at ... 12.6 percent," he told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini H1 profit up on sales, product mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.