DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Edward Lampert has increased his stake in AutoNation Inc , the biggest U.S. auto dealership group, by more than half a million shares to about 39 percent, according to federal regulatory filings on Tuesday. Lampert, the largest shareholder in AutoNation, acquired 521,000 shares on May 22 for prices ranging from $15.44 to $16, raising his holdings to about 69.6 million, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lampert adds more to his AutoNation stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.