WASHINGTON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager and billionaire investor Edward Lampert has increased his stake in AutoNation Inc to 34.8 percent through recent buys on the open market, according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday. Lampert reported that his fund, ESL Partners, owns about 62.7 million shares of the largest automobile dealership in the United States. He disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that the fund bought the additional 1.82 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lampert ups stake in Autonation to almost 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642