March 26 (Reuters) - Lancaster Colony Corp. said it sold the operating assets of its automotive accessory business in Wapakoneta, Ohio to a private equity firm. The company expectsa pretax gain of about $1 million to $2 million from the sale. The gain will be reflected in the third quarter, the companysaid in a statement. This business generated net sales of about $26 million in fiscal 2006, the diversified maker of consumer products said. (Reporting by Aditi Samajpati in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lancaster Colony sells an automotive accessory business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.