By Tom Brown DETROIT, March 19 (Reuters) - Land Rover and Jaguar recalled nearly 180,000 vehicles this month, putting another dent in the quality image of Ford Motor Co.'s luxury Premier Automotive Group. The British-built vehicles involved in the recalls are mainstays of Premier Automotive, Ford's stable of foreign nameplates it hopes will eventually account for about a third of its earnings. Larry Rosinski, a spokesman at the U.S. headquarters of Premier Automotive in Irvine, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover, Jaguar hit by recalls in blow to Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642