By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Land Rover brand plans a new sport utility vehicle launch in North America next year to lure more young buyers, the company said on Friday. "We aim to sell to a young, affluent, well-educated customer," Land Rover spokesman Larry Rosinski said. The new SUV, called the Range Rover Sport, will be built in the automaker's Solihull plant in the British Midlands, where new operating and working procedures are being put in place ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover plans to add new luxury SUV to lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.