DETROIT, July 26 (Reuters) - Land Rover is recalling all 34,000 Freelander sport utility vehicles sold in North America due to defective roof supports on either side of the windshield, federal safety regulators said on Monday. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration cited the likelihood of head injuries, in certain types of accidents, for the recall, which affects Freelanders from the 2002-2004 model years. Land Rover is part of the Premier Automotive Group, Ford Motor Co.'s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover recalls 34,000 Freelander SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642