* Talks underway with three potential dealerships * Guava International calls Vietnam promising market * ASEAN trade move opens door to regional production By Paul Carsten BANGKOK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Land Rover vehicles in the hundreds have found their way into Myanmar over the past year as the country has opened up. Now Jaguar Land Rover's partner for Southeast Asia is laying the groundwork for its first official foray into the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Land Rover's Southeast Asia partner hungry to get into Myanmar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642