* Ruling party lashes out at bonuses at state-linked firms * Warns of threat to social and political stability * Biggest car maker cancels all bonuses for 2009 By Simon Shuster and Vlasta Demyanenko MOSCOW, March 26 (Reuters) - Russia's ruling party warned on Thursday that excessive corporate bonuses could provoke social unrest capable of rattling the country's political system. Russia's leaders are grappling with a deepening economic crisis and are worried about unrest as millions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lavish bonuses could provoke unrest - Putin ally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.