NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Office of James C. Kelly is investigating The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: PBY) for potential claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of directors of Pep Boys in...
- The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack in Connection with the Sale of the Company to The Gores Group
- INVESTOR ALERT - TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. MERGER INVESTIGATION: The Law Office of James C. Kelly Investigates Claims That the Proposed Acquisition May Not Be in the Best Interest of Investors of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Tripp Levy PLLC Investigates Acquisition of Pep Boys by The Gores Group
- Bridgestone Commences Previously Announced Tender Offer to Acquire Pep Boys
- Bridgestone Announces Early Termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for Tender Offer for Pep Boys