By Charles Abbott WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - Ethanol's guaranteed annual share of the U.S. fuel market would quadruple to 30 billion gallons in 2025 under bills pending in Congress on Wednesday to spur production of biofuels and the cars and trucks to use them. Among the bills are proposals to reimburse up to $30,000 of the cost to install pumps vending fuel that is 85 percent ethanol, to give automakers a tax credit for making dual-fuel vehicles, and to extend the life of tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lawmakers ask more US biofuel use, flex fuel cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642