SAN FRANCISCO and CHICAGO, March 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just days after a group of consumers called onto expand a nationwide recall of vehicles affected by its defective ignition switches, the company has done just that, by nearly one million cars. GM announced on March...
- Consumer Class Action Brought Against Ford, Alleging Defects in its Dashboard Infotainment System, MyFord Touch
- Grant & Eisenhofer and National Coalition of Major Trial Firms Bring Class Action against General Motors Over Defective Key System
- A $1.14 Billion Dollar Objection Filed Against BMW of North America, LLC by the Law Offices of Hovanes Margarian in a Consumer Class Action Involving Dangerous Fuel Pumps and Waste Gate Safety Defects
- Consumers Bring Product Liability Class Action Against Ford Alleging Defects Causing Unintended Acceleration in Vehicles
- GM Starts Shipping Parts to Fix Defective Small-Car Ignition Systems