LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - LCH.Clearnet said it had cut the initial margin for aluminium and nickel futures traded on the London Metal Exchange and raised those for zinc. The new margins will be effective from close of business on Monday, November 30, LCH.Clearnet said in a release late on Friday. Following is a table detailing new and previous margins per lot in dollars. Metal New margin Previous margin Number of tonnes in a lot Aluminium 4,000 4,250 25 Nickel 12,600 13,200 6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LCH.Clearnet cuts margins for aluminium, nickel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.