MOSCOW, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. , the U.S. number three auto parts maker, is building a factory at Tolyatti in Russia to supply carseats to GM-AvtoVAZ, a newspaper said on Friday. Lear already supplies interior parts to the Gorkovsky (GAZ) factory, where the Volga is made. Lear will provide seats for two Chevrolet models produced by the joint venture between U.S. car giant General Motors and Russia's largest carmaker AvtoVAZ , a member of the Tolyatti mayoral office told business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear expands in Russia to supply GM-AvtoVAZ-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642