DETROIT, June 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Lear Corp is preparing to file for bankruptcy as soon as next week, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter. The news comes as Lear faces a June 30 window, through which its lenders have agreed to waive the existing defaults under its primary credit facility. Lear, which warned in March it might have to file for bankruptcy, has been exploring alternatives to restructure its debt outside of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear prepared to file for bankruptcy next week-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642