DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Lear Corp said on Thursday North American light vehicle production would fall 15 percent to 12.9 million units this year and forecast further declines for 2009. Lear also expects European production units to drop next year after settling at 19.7 million units in 2008, the company said on a conference call with analysts. (Reporting by Soyoung Kim, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear sees '08 N. America vehicle output off 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.