CHICAGO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. expects to complete a deal to contribute its European auto interiors business to a joint venture with financier Wilbur Ross in the next several weeks, Chief Executive Robert Rossiter said on Tuesday. Lear remains confident it will reach a solution for the rest of its struggling interiors business that includes ties to Ross as well, Rossiter said at a J.P. Morgan investor conference at the Paris Auto Show that was Web cast.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear sees deal with Ross to cover all interiors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642