WASHINGTON, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Lear Corp won a round in a patent suit filed by Chamberlain Group over a garage door opener called Car2U on Tuesday in a ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. The court, which hears patent cases, overturned a lower court's preliminary injunction that had barred Lear from selling the remote control garage opener, although the lower court had made an exception so that Lear was allowed to fill contracts with General Motors Corp . But the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear wins bout in patent suit over garage opener" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642