CAIRO, Dec 31 (Reuters) - At least 19 people were killed and 40 injured when a public inter-city bus collided with a truck and flipped into an irrigation canal in southern Egypt, security sources said on Monday. The bus was travelling on a highway between the cities of Minya and Assiut in the Nile Valley, the sources said. A series of transport accidents in recent years triggered a public outcry over the government's handling of transport safety. Many of those accidents have occurred on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"At least 19 die as Egypt bus crashes into canal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642