NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Inc. said on Tuesday it has begun several indexes to track the performance of the stock-bond hybrids known as convertible securities. Lehman's composite index consists of about 650 securities with a $227 billion market value. To be included, a convertible must be U.S. dollar-denominated, have at least $50 million outstanding, must have at least 31 days until maturity and not have been called or in default. Venu Krishna, Lehman's head of U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lehman Brothers starts U.S. convertible index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.