NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers expects Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings to keep Ford Motor Co.'s debt ratings at investment grade status at least through 2005 despite recent downgrades and negative outlooks by the three main ratings agencies. Ford's debt ratings have fallen as the automaker has faced competition from foreign automakers, declines in SUV and light truck sales and costly health care benefits. Standard & Poor's currently rates Ford's bonds junk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lehman: Moody's/Fitch to keep Ford high grade in 05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642