OSLO, April 28 (Reuters) - Norwegian shipping group Leif Hoegh will keep its focus on transporting vehicles and liquefied natural gas (LNG) and sees chances to grow after a planned family buyout launched on Monday, a bidder said. "All medium-sized and small companies with a concentrated ownership are suffering from less attention than previously from the big institutions," Leif Hoegh, who shares the company's name and is a leader of the bid, told Reuters. Hoegh is chairman of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leif Hoegh to keep focus on vehicles, LNG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642