BEIJING, April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Lentuo International Inc. (NYSE: LAS) ("Lentuo" or the "Company"), the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing as measured by new vehicle sales revenue in 2010, has entered a strategic partnership with a consortium of automobile...
- Lentuo International Enters into Strategic Partnership with Sohu Auto to Create O2O Platform for Rapidly Growing Pre-owned Car Market in China
- Lentuo in Strategic Partnership Discussions to Enter Electric Vehicle Value-Added Services Market
- Lentuo Enters into Strategic Partnership with China Orient Asset Management to Finance Expansion of Pre-Owned Car Business
- CNIT Entered Strategic Partnership with Pengfeng Investment on Automobile New Media Platform
- Autohome Inc. and China Grand Auto, China's Leading Passenger Vehicle Dealership and Automobile Services Group, Enter Strategic Partnership to Forge an Auto Ecommerce Platform