NEW YORK, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Advertising agency Leo Burnett Worldwide said on Monday it hired a marketing executive from auto maker Ford Motor Co. as president of its flagship U.S. agency, beginning in January. The agency named Richard Stoddart, 41, as president of Leo Burnett USA. Stoddart is manager of marketing communications at Ford in charge of creative and media strategies for the Ford vehicle brand. The move was the latest addition to a management reshuffle at Publicis Groupe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leo Burnett ad agency hires Ford marketing exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.