FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Leoni said on Wednesday it has agreed to buy all shares in Swiss cable manufacturer Studer. "The purchase price for the exceptionally profitable company translates into about 105 million euros," Leoni said in a statement. Family-owned Studer has annual sales of about 84 million euros ($108.1 million) and employs around 350 people, Leoni said. Studer's product portfolio "provides an ideal enhancement of Leoni's existing range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leoni buys Swiss Studer for 105 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.