FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Leoni will acquire neumatic Elektronik + Kabeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG effective July 1 for an undisclosed sum, the company said on Tuesday. Neumatic generated sales of roughly 10 million euros ($12.2 million) in 2004 and employs a staff of around 200 workers. Leoni, a specialist for wires, cables and wiring systems, generated total sales of 1.25 billion euros in 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leoni buys tiny rival for undisclosed sum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642