FRANKFURT, March 21 (Reuters) - German cable and wire manufacturer Leoni AG is proposing to raise its 2004 dividend to 1.25 euros per share, it said in an official announcement in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newpaper, released in advance of publication on Tuesday. Leoni paid a dividend of 1.15 euros per share for 2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leoni proposes raising 2004 dividend to 1.25 eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.