FRANKFURT, March 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Leoni plans to raise its dividend for 2005 to 0.57 euros per share, it said in an invitation to its annual general meeting published on Tuesday. The figure represents a 37 percent increase over what it paid for 2004, adjusted to take account of a share split, but falls short of the 0.59 euros per share average forecast in a Reuters poll of 12 analysts. Leoni, which makes automotive cable and wiring systems, is due to hold its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leoni to raise dividend 37 pct to 0.57 euros/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.