DETROIT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp.'s premium Lexus brand plans to sell nearly 40,000 of its all-new IS luxury sports cars in the U.S. market next year, more than tripling the current sales of the model they replace. Lexus aims to sell 3,300 of the IS 250 and IS 350 sports sedans a month, Deborah Meyer, Lexus vice president for marketing told reporters on Thursday. The vehicles, which have been completely redesigned for the 2006 model year, can accelerate from zero to 60 miles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus aims to triple US sales of its IS sports car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.