MUMBAI, May 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker LG Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd said on Friday its board has considered the transfer or sale of the industrial chain division, subject to a satisfactory agreement with the prospective buyer. Ahead of the news, shares in the company ended 1.65 percent down at 17.90 rupees in the Mumbai market. (Reporting by Kaustav Roy; editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LG Balakrishnan considers selling unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.