MUMBAI, March 27 (Reuters) - Indian engineering goods maker LG Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd. plans to issue shares worth up to $5 million to International Finance Corporation, the company said on Monday. LG Balakrishnan said in a notice to the stock exchange it would also issue optionally convertible bonds worth 1 billion rupees ($22.4 million) on rights basis. Shares in the company rose 1.2 percent to 42 rupees in a firm Mumbai market. ($1=44.6 Indian rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LG Balakrishnan to issue $5 mln shares to IFC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.