SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - LG Electronics Inc said on Wednesday it had filed a sales injunction in South Korea against local branches of BMW AG and Audi AG over the use of lighting products by Osram, which LG accuses of infringing its patents. The injunction request by LG and its component affiliate LG Innotek follows a separate complaint filed with the South Korean trade commission in July to ban imports of LED products from Siemens lightbulb unit Osram. "We've decided to expand the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LG files injunction against BMW, Audi in Korea over Osram case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.