By Jeffrey Goldfarb NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - John Malone sees plenty of bargains to add to his vast media and entertainment empire, but DirecTV could be beyond his reach if more ardent suitors pursue the largest satellite TV provider. In a wide-ranging interview with Reuters late on Monday, Malone, the chairman of Liberty Media Corp. , surveyed the ailing media landscape and said he had raised $1.5 billion last week to help him go shopping. "It gives us a lot of financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Liberty's Malone sees deals, but maybe not DirecTV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.