FRANKFURT, April 25 (Reuters) - Germany's Linde Group reiterated on Wednesday that Wolfgang Reitzle will remain chief executive of the group, rebuffing speculation he may become the head of Siemens after the Siemens chief executive said he will step down at the end of September.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Linde says Reitzle to remain CEO after Siemens talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642