PARIS, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Chinese automotive technology products group Lionax made its stock market debut on Thursday in the first ever case of a Chinese company listing its shares in Paris. Lionax shares were indicated higher at 2.4 euros in early morning trade, giving the company a stock market capitalisation of around 24 million euros ($32.5 million). The company's flotation price was set at 2.00 euros. The Paris market is run by Euronext. Euronext is now part of the enlarged NYSE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lionax becomes first Chinese firm to IPO in Paris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642