DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Lithia Motors Inc. posted a 24.5 percent decline in first-quarter earnings on Thursday as gains in vehicle sales were offset by higher costs and increased interest charges. Lithia, the seventh-largest U.S. auto retailer by vehicle sales, posted net income of $7.1 million, or 34 cents per share, compared with $9.4 million, or 52 cents per share, a year earlier. Earnings per share from continuing operations was also 34 cents per share. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lithia Motors posts lower first-qtr earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642