DETROIT, July 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Lithia Motors Inc. on Tuesday posted higher quarterly earnings on increased new and used vehicle sales. Lithia posted second-quarter earnings of $12.68 million, or 60 cents a share, up from $10.8 million, or 54 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lithia Motors quarterly profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.