MEDFORD, Ore., July 31 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Lithia Motors Inc. said on Wednesday its second-quarter earnings rose on higher new car sales and lower costs. Lithia said net income totaled $7.9 million, or 43 cents a share, up from $5 million or 37 cents a share in the same quarter a year ago. Revenue rose 26 percent, to $584 million. The company told investors in April that it was expecting to earn between 40 cents and 42 cents a share. Lithia and other publicly traded dealership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lithia Motors reports higher Q2 earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642