DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Lithia Motors Inc on Wednesday said the auto retailer's head of retail operations had "ended" his employment with the company. The statement in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission came one week after Lithia said it was reviewing a potential sales reporting problem at some of its stores. Lithia, which ranks as the No. 7 U.S. auto dealership group by sales volume, said the employment of Don Jones Jr. as senior vice president for retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lithia Motors says senior executive left company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.