Dec 15 (Reuters) - LKQ Corp. on Thursday said its board approved a two-for-one stock split. In a news statement, the company said each stockholder of record at the close of business on Jan. 3 will receive an additional share for every outstanding share held on that date. It said trading on a split-adjusted basis will begin on Jan. 15. (Reporting by Nupur Sen in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LKQ Corp. sets 2-for-1 stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.