Sept 29 (Reuters) - LKQ Corp. on Thursday said it priced its public offering of about 3.5 million shares of its common stock at $29 per share. The company expects to use net proceeds from the offering, about $73.7 million, to repay outstanding debt and other general corporate purposes. The company expected delivery of the shares on Oct. 4. (Reporting by Tuhin Kar in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LKQ prices public offering at $29 a share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.