April 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts recycler LKQ Corp posted a rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its aftermarket segment, and the company raised its full-year earnings outlook. It forecast a profit of $1.75 to $1.88 per share, above its prior view of $1.72 to $1.85 per share. Analysts were expecting LKQ to earn $1.80 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. First-quarter net income rose to $81 million, or 54 cents per share, from $58.2 million, or 39 cents per share, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LKQ raises full-year profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.