LOS ANGELES, June 16 (Reuters) - Underwriters at Lloyd's of London [LOL.UL] have filed a lawsuit against an aircraft insurance group and some of its members, saying they refused to assist in the defense of companies involved in a fatal helicopter crash. The suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, centers on whether the United States Aircraft Insurance Group and some members were liable for the defense of companies involved in the production of a commercial in Canada in June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lloyd's underwriters sue insurers on copter crash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.