LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange said on Monday it had approved the listing of two of Mopani Copper Mines' cobalt brands for delivery against its new cobalt contract. The LME launched its cobalt contract in February this year, with the industry welcoming the initiative but many consumers and producers opting to watch what happens from the sidelines before using them. [ID:nLDE61F1NZ] Zambia's Mopani Copper Mines is a unit of Glencore International AG [GLEN.UL]. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LME lists 2 Mopani Copper Mines' cobalt brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.