LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Contracts for minor metals cobalt and molybdenum will start trading on the London Metal Exchange on Feb. 22 next year, the exchange said on Thursday. Trading for dates three months ahead will be possible in open outcry, electronic trading and on the telephone brokerage market. Cash trading will start in May, it said in a release. "The LME intends to be the leading forum for price discovery and risk management in the minor metals industry and there is already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LME's cobalt contract to start trade Feb 22 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642