LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange published on Wednesday its latest draft specifications and brand listing guidelines for the cobalt and molybdenum contracts to be launched in February 2010. "The LME has been working closely with the minor metals industry to develop contracts that best serve its needs," said Liz Milan, commercial director at the LME. "The contracts build on best industry practice and will bring price transparency and new risk management techniques to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LME's draft specs for cobalt, moly contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.